- There are no formal examinations from Nursery to K1. Progress Reports are skill based and prepared on the basis of continuous observations which take into account classroom performance, interest shown in the subject, project work, presentations and regularity in work.
- From Grade 1 onwards, evaluation will be carried out taking into consideration internal assessment, weekly tests, mid-term and final examination.
- The passing marks in every subject are 40%.
- Students from Grade 1 onwards should pass in all subjects to be eligible for promotion to the next grade. Minimum D Grade is necessary for promotion to next grade.
- 75% attendance is compulsory for promotion to the next grade.
- Report Cards are liable to be withheld for non-payment of fees.