The Westwood School, Rajkot is a wonderfully resourced school, located in a sprawling 10 acres campus, outside the city’s crowded landscape.
The Westwood School enjoys an excellent student-teacher ratio and has an exciting and vibrant learning focus. The school's mission is precise, work towards Physical, Intellectual, Social, Emotional and Moral growth of all children. The diversity of the student body is not merely respected, but cherished, celebrated and embraced.
The Westwood School provides a specially tailored 21st century education programme for students from Pre-school to Grade 7 in the first year and till 12 in the coming years, incorporating the National Curriculum Framework. Delivered by experienced, energetic, and inspiring teachers recruited from all over India, the school's curriculum represents the very best of current educational practices.
Our differentiating features includes but not limited to:
- Student centric model for academics
- Practicing Multiple Intelligence Theory by Howard Gardener
- Developing positive teacher-student-parent relationship
- Focusing on holistic development of the child
- Creating an inspiring learning environment and culture
- Emphasis on practical learning through subject labs and museum